We Support Your Complete IT Security Lifecycle.
From gap assessment to remediation and incident response, RiverSafe Ltd
is your trusted advisor in information security.
We build information security solutions.
- Through expertise and in depth experience in information security, we design solutions for businesses and enterprises that protect them from an ever changing threat landscape.
- Our consultative approach helps to quickly identifies areas within a business where priority for security should be applied. We work with businesses to develop a practical roadmap for achieving prioritised objectives.
- We understand that most times security solutions need to be absorbed into existing processes and integrated with existing systems. RiverSafe consultants provide the relevant input into business processes and provide a comprehensive technical integration service for critical systems.
We keep you secure.
- Our Cyber defence practice is constantly researching the latest threat trends and vectors, enhancing the solutions we work with to provide reliable defences against these.
- We are constantly engaged with our customers to understand the changes to business, services, people and processes that may be occurring. This way RiverSafe is best positioned to assist customers in planning and implementing enhanced security solutions keeping costs controlled.
Meet our clients
Vodafone is one of the world’s leading mobile communications providers, operating in 26 countries and in partnership with networks in over 55 more.
BP is one of the world’s leading integrated oil and gas companies. They provide customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, lubricants to keep engines moving, and the petrochemicals products used to make everyday items as diverse as paints, clothes and packaging.
Aviva provides around 31 million customers worldwide with insurance, savings and investment products. They are the UK’s largest insurer and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance.
Ovo Energy is an energy supply company based in Bristol, England. Ovo was founded by Stephen Fitzpatrick, and began trading energy in September 2009, buying and selling electricity and gas to supply domestic properties throughout the UK.
Deutsche Bank is Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Providing banking services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals.
Sky UK Limited is a telecommunications company based in the UK. Sky provides television and broadband internet services, fixed line and mobile telephone services to consumers and businesses. It is the UK’s largest pay-TV broadcaster with 11 million customers.
View our customers
We work with a diverse range of customers in many verticals. From Fortune 100 companies
to medium size organisations, have all benefited from RiverSafe’s consulting.