London (Canary Wharf) Office / hybrid
RiverSafe is a premier Cyber Security consultancy based in the heart of Canary Wharf and we are meeting the huge demand we have seen head on! We have a proven track record of delivering services to a well-known client base including FTSE 100 companies and are partnered with market leading technology vendors including Splunk, Palo Alto, Exabeam and AWS.
Professional Services Consultants find solutions to ensure enterprise deployments make the deepest impact possible across an organisation. Our consultants solve organisation’s most challenging problems, including the ones they didn’t know existed. They are self-motivated, have an insatiable thirst to learn new technologies and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Successful RiverSafe security consultants feel comfortable mastering new technologies and come from a variety of business, analytic and technology backgrounds. RiverSafe is an incredibly innovative consultancy with a range of offerings which delivers fast time to value for Security, Big Data Analytics, and Operational Intelligence use cases.
- As a Consultant at RiverSafe, you will be working within our Cyber Defence or Big Data practice and will have exposure to a variety of security technologies delivering security implementations or remediation programmes. Highly motivated, you will be a good communicator with the ability to contribute confidently to technical security discussions with peers and management. You will be a team player who is not only looking to enhance your own career but recognises the value in working well with others and the value of teamwork.
- Working across a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients, responsible for the day-to-day completion of security assessments or technical delivery elements of a security transformation programme.
- Working with team members you will create high quality reports, ready for review by a Manager or Senior Manager.
- Where possible, you will identify opportunities for RiverSafe to assist our clients further and escalate these potential areas to the engagement manager.
- Establishing and building a network of contacts within our clients.
- Working with our Service Delivery Team you will assist with the planning and delivery phases of engagements.
- Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material.
- Ensuring your work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Previous experience of working with SIEM products like Splunk, Exabeam, ArcSight, Sentinel, Cisco Sourcefire or other IPS/IDS products is essential
- Security transformation programmes – design and management of security solution implementations and / or remediation programmes to address risks across AV, patching, secure build, vulnerability scanning & remediation, logging, and monitoring, & threat management
- Security around emerging technology platforms – primarily Cloud security & Big Data Analytics
- Breach and incident management, design and implementation of breach and major incident management practices
- Experience in working within agile development environments to embed security successfully into systems prior to product / production release.
- Security architecture – creating secure architecture designs for solutions, designing secure patterns for reuse and the delivery of architectural reviews.
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; must be very comfortable on the command line interface.
- Excellent networking fundamentals.
- Solid communication skills and expertise to translate technical jargon into business familiar language
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great culture in an exciting and fast-growing company
- Welcoming, modern office with games, and a fully stocked fridge with snacks/drinks
- Regular company socials, events and dinners
- A diverse and collaborate environment where everyone’s opinion matters
- An opportunity to grow and lead the marketing function as the business grows
- Competitive salary
- Paid holiday (22 days + Bank Hols)
- Personal learning & development fund
- Private healthcare – including mental health support and wellbeing reward scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme