RiverSafe have a mature approach to project implementations, backed by a full PMO function.
As part of all RiverSafe engagements RiverSafe assign a Project Manager to work with both the key stakeholders with the customer and RiverSafe consultants to ensure all requirements are met and the delivery is a success.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Define project workstreams for the SOC programme and create and manage project plans for each stream.
- Anchor the Splunk and Exabeam Use Case development process and data source onboarding process. Create and manage the roadmap for this activity.
- Work with the relevant teams and vendors to ensure tooling integrations requirements are defined and manage the plan to fulfil these.
- Collaborate with all key stakeholders: SOC Analysts, Threat Hunting, Tooling, Security Architecture, vendors, Programme Management, Exec, etc.
- Gathering business requirements, translating those into operational requirements and documenting project objectives.
- Provide day to day project team leadership and matrix management to ensure project delivery efficiency and project milestones are hit.
- Contribute to project governance ensuring project starts, progress and finishes are within defined scope, times, and costs.
- Provide accurate project status reports against milestones, project expenditure against budget and benefit realisation to all stakeholders.
- Prepare and communicate various project related documentation including; Project Board information, project briefs, exception reports and options papers.
Book a consultation
Arrange a cyber security or data operations consultation with the RiverSafe team today.