RiverSafe’s sales grow by 100% and headcount doubles as part of an exceptional year of profitable growth
London, 27th October, 2016 – RiverSafe, a leading security, data and threat intelligence consultancy is celebrating unprecedented business success after seeing its business grow by more than 100%, over the past 12 months. This builds on the 100% growth experienced in the previous year from 2014 to 2015 and was driven by new senior business hires and industry award wins. The 2016 turnover is on track to exceed 2016 revenue targets.
Highlights from the last 12 months include:
- Realised profitable top line growth of 100%
- Doubled staff head count
- Gained in excess of 20 new engagements
- Expanded competences in the area of smart meters, part of a UK Government initiative
- Appointed a new Sales and Marketing Director, Jon Miles to drive the business forward in new markets and with new initiatives
- Moved to new purpose built offices on the banks of the Thames near London Bridge
- Realised CREST certification for consultants in the organisation
- Realised UK Government security clearance for consultants in the organisation
- Increased Splunk consultancy engagements and became Splunk’s Professional Services EMEA Partner for 2015.
RiverSafe has also recently appointed two practice leads and is actively recruiting additional consultants for its threat management and big data practices.
Suid Adeyanju – co founder and Director – at RiverSafe said: “The last twelve months have been transformative for the business. We have taken on a number of ever larger customer projects and this has led to continuous exceptional growth. We have grown the team to take on this additional work, expanded our senior leadership and moved to new purpose built offices to accommodate the additional headcount and to increase our work efficiency.”
RiverSafe has taken on customers from a range of industries, many of whom are well known brands including Vodafone and BP, and has worked on a number of projects across the financial, energy and telecommunications sectors. In the energy sector RiverSafe has provided consultancy services to a number of organisations involved in the UK Government’s drive to deploy smart meters to all domestic homes by 2020. This is inclusive of smart meter manufacturers, standards bodies and energy companies themselves. RiverSafe is now recognised as one of the UK’s leading security consultancies in this exciting new Smart Metering Security market.
During the year, RiverSafe increased its key channel relationships, expanding the work it provides for Splunk following becoming Splunk’s Professional Services Partner of the Year, as well as signing a new partnership agreement with threat intelligence vendor, ThreatQuotient.
Jake France, CISO, Vodafone said: “RiverSafe’s knowledge of Splunk helped us to quickly meet our Fraud investigation and security audit capability enhancement requirements, the team has been terrific.”