Our contact details
Name: Data Protection Officer
Address: RiverSafe Ltd. Suite 23, Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, London, E14 9XL
Phone Number: 020 3633 2577
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- In order for us to send you information you may have requested from us
- So that we can contact your about products and services we think may be of interest to you and your employer
- In order that we contact you as part of the delivery of our services if you are a contracted customer
- To enable you to apply for a job at RiverSafe
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From publicly available online sources including social networks like LinkedIn.
We may share this information, for processing only, with the SaaS vendors we use for our customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, email and other office application services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a legitimate interest (delivering and marketing our products and services)
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your contact details for 6 months after they are no longer required. We will then dispose your information by removing them from all of our databases and cloud systems. A periodic audit of all data is conducted to verify any data that is no longer required has been removed.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk